This adapter does not include NGFF(M.2) module and SIM Card
The NGFF(M.2) Key B to USB 3.0 adapter is designed for desktop/Laptop PCs that convert wireless M.2 Card to USB port. You can insert your M.2 card (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as GSM, HSPA(3.5G), GPS, LTE cards to
this adapter then plug to USB port
1. Supports USB interface of M.2 Cards (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, HSPA MODEM , GPS, 4G WiMAX, LTE, Mini Card to desktop/Laptop PC, such as, HUAWEI MU736/ME936/ME906V, Sierra Wireless Airprime EM7305
2. Easy installation & no driver required, but make sure you have installed the software drivers for your M.2 card.
3. Support 30*42 type NGFF(M.2) Key B card
4. Support SIM 6pin/8pin card connector.
5. No additional power required
6. Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping
7. . Supports any OS, like WindowsXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10, WinCE, Linux & iMAC etc
8. Case dimension: 89x45*18mm(LxWxH)
1x NGFF(M.2) to USB 3.0 Adapter
1x USB 3.0 Cable
1x Screw Driver
2x M2 Screw