1) Cassette tape to mp3 converter, With this standalone cassette to MP3 converter, you can easily convert your old tape to MP3 without a computer, you just need to plug a TF card (Micro SD card) on then press â€œrecordâ€ button, and the device will convert all of the music on tape to your TF card in MP3 format automatically. You can also playback on it, or just put TF card to other place (computer, portable speaker, or transfer to your mobile phone, iPod, etc.) to play the recorded music.
2) Plug and Play, no computer required.
3) Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere
4) Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system
5) With playback, can check the recorded music on device
6) Small size, can play, convert anywhere
7) Convert format: MP3
8) Power: 2 x AA Batteries (not included), or by 5V DC adapter
9) Working time: 1 hour with 2x AA batteries
10) Audio channel: Stereo L/R
11) Bit rate: 120Kbps
12) Size: 155 x 114 x 45mm