Support all 2.5/3.5 inch SATA / IDE HDD
Using external USB3.0 interface, transfer rate up to a maximum theoretical value 5Gbps
Additional OTB / OTC function keys, supports a key backup or offline Duikao
Easy plug installation design, removable hard drive without the use of tools, quickly and easily
LED lights indicate power and hard drive can read and write state; clone when displayed as a percentage
This product supports IDE / SATA or SATA hard drives two simultaneously, and supports offline cloning
Support System: WIN8/Win7/Vista/XP/ME/2000/98SE/98
Macintosh: MacOS10.8-MacOS9.1-USB devices, etc.
HDD cloning to use:
1. When performing a cloning operation, the computer does not need to insert a USB connection, it is the data between two separate hard drives offline backup management
2. From the order of two clones: MOTHER DISC IDE (referred IDE) or MOTHER DISC S1 (referred to as S1) was cloned into the SON DISC S2 (referred to as S2) so IDE / S1 is less than or equal to the capacity of the capacity of S2. (For example; IDE hard drive or S1 is 40GB, S2 hard drive is 60GB, when the clone is complete, there are IDE or the content of the S2 S1 40GB hard drive, and another partition 20GB disk is not activated, you need to use up the partitions on your computer).
3. When you insert or S1 and S2 IDE hard drive connected to the computer, press the power switch, the corresponding indicator light, short press OTB / OTC button click, then press 5 seconds after the release, four progress lights (25% - 100%) start flashing back and forth, indicating the start cloning, when 25% of the light stops blinking, which means that 25% of the content has been cloned, and so, when 100% of the light stops blinking, which means that cloning task is completed.
4. clone is completed, when connected to a computer, S2 (target disk) is offline, such as the need to use the Disk Management online.
5. products IDE and S1 when connected to a computer or offline source disk cloning can connect only one, S2 is the target disk.
6. Please use caution clone function, when cloning is completed after the original IDE or S1 will cover all the contents of the hard disk S2, S2 original content will be impossible to recover, and format partitions S2 or S1 will be exactly the same IDE.