Environment temperature: - 40Â°C~ +80Â°C
Barometric press: 86-106KPa
Relative humidity: 10%-95%
Environment voice: <=60dB
Alarm of sound level: >=30dB(A)
Work voltage: 9V~16V dc(12Vdc/400mA)
1. Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system).Plug and Play.
2. 3" screen and high-definition display
3. Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read
4. The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper.
5. Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm,free switching between kilometer and mile,free switching between Â°Cand Â°F.
6. Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more easy to control HUD.
7. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
Reflection film installation Step:
1.please put the supplied non-slip mat in front of the dashboard, and then put the HUD on it.
2.please stick the reflection film on the windscreen.
3.The reflecting film should be pasted right above the host machine and it should be able to reflect the whole display screen.
1 x HUD
1 x OBDII connector
1 x Non-slip mat
1 x User Manual(English)
1 x Reflection film
1.The power adapter is NOT included.
2.HUD project the display information on the car front windscreen, because the windscreen is double, which will make double image on the windscreen when display.The double image of car will be different.If you can see clear the display information, then there is no need to use the reflection film. If there is a double image, then please use the reflection film.