ez Share is a photo share card, containing the innovative design ideas in the standard SD card package. Despite of having the willing of Show or Sharing to friends instantly, you must have the following experience, trying to send out photos or video in the camera immediately, and usually you only find a computer and internet to transfer, and always be delay or forgot. Now with ez Share everything is solved, as long as there is Wi-Fi enabled devices (Smart phones, iPhone, iPad, tablet PCs, etc.), you can immediately send photos in the camera, share the life anytime, anywhere! It is very helpful for Photographers and Showers.
SD card type: SDHC Type 4
Application Devices: Digital Camera, Digital Video, DSLR or other devices with SDHC slot
Transferable Media Formats:
Video: RAW, MP4, AVI, MOV
Browser: Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome, UC
Compatible WiFi Devices: iPhone, iPad, Android Phones, Tablets, Pads, Laptops
4GB WiFi SD Card
ez Share Android app V1.3.0:
Name: ez Share Android app
Language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean
System support: Android2.2 and above.
ez Share is specifically designed for patented ez Share Wi-Fi SD card. Users can view and download images and videos from digital camera with ez Share Wi-Fi SD card wirelessly using Android device. You also can back-up cameraâ€™s images into your Android device automatically or share them to your favorite SNS site(s). No cable, no Internet is needed.
1. Browse and download images and videos from the camera wirelessly. Support batch download, or selective download.
2. Push the original images to Android devices automatically.
3. Support image formats: jpg and RAW, support video formats: mpg, mp4, mov, avi and etc.
4. Share images to your favorite SNS site(s) through Wi-Fi network, or EDGE/3G/LTE whenever and wherever.
5. EXIF metadata display and multiple image processing techniques.
6. Setting your ez Share Wi-Fi SD card, includes the Wi-Fi password, Wi-Fi channel, SSID, administrator password and enable auto-push function.