What's Trigger finger?
-Trigger finger is a common problem that causes pain and snapping of the tendons in the fingers or thumb ,
especially those people aged between forty and sixty.
-Those who have spent a lifetime moving their fingers and thumbs frequently realize they are looking for a solution to this condition.
Why you choose us?
1. The finger splint is comprised of the flexible and protective malleable aluminum splint that
also can bend to the shape of your finger, covered with stretch nylon and
cotton fabric against the skin for your ultimate comfort.
Spacer Fabric is washable, breathable, moisture wicking , elastic, enough compression, durable, no allergy.
Let you get the superior support of metal splinting without the discomfort.
2. You can wear this hand splint at night for resting your finger. During the day while regular activities, and typing, cooking and driving. It is more convenient and comfortable than a hard cast or bandage.You will finally get relief from soreness and Stiffness, especially in the morning.
- This finger splints treat a variety of conditions, such as:
- Swan neck deformity, tendon & ligament tears.
- Trigger finger (stenosing tenosynovitis), mallet finger, Rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel.
- Injury prevention and post-surgery healing to speed up recovery.
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI), acute and chronic finger injury protection and recovery.